DivineHealingWishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DivineHealingWishes

Healing & Well Wishes, Intuitive and Psychic Informative Topics for ALL to share and participate in exchanging the knowledge. ALL paths and seekers welcome.

HomeSearchLatest imagesCrymsonRose's introduction Tw2H69RegisterLog in

CrymsonRose's introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrymsonRose
Admin
CrymsonRose

CrymsonRose's introduction Empty
PostSubject: CrymsonRose's introduction   CrymsonRose's introduction Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2019 6:35 pm

I am CrymsonRose. I'm 32 years old, I've been on several mystical websites before I decided it was time to start my own project that I could collaborate on with friends.
I love to help people to the best of my ability but being caring and understanding at the same time. I like to be seen as an intuitive, that means working with
my intuition and gifts to help spirit who are connected to us by love and by the lightness within. I work only with the higher energy.
Yes, psychic mediumship is a part of my gift but i also can work with angels and gods & goddesses if drawn as well as the stars too.
I'm a firm believer in the faery folk and also in crystal healing working for the self.
In my spare time, I listen to music, meditate, I volunteer sometimes at a local charity shop as well as having other appointments in between.
Back to top Go down
https://divinehealingwishes.forumotion.com

CrymsonRose's introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DivineHealingWishes :: Introductions-
Jump to: